
It all started with a tweet from Mr. Jordan Knight himself saying he was going to go to Nashville for Jordan Idol & to record. I’ve been planning to go visit my family & friends who live there for a couple of months, but I didn’t think I’d go until mid November. Well once I saw that tweet, I knew immediately I had to work on moving that trip up! It wasn’t until last minute I got the ok from my boss, but I was on my way to Nashvegas!!!
Unfortunately my cousin @dreaangel and friend @shellygirl75 had to work Monday day & had the Lenny Kravitz concert Monday evening; however, it worked out that my girls from NC, Dannie (@Mcriddlahpants) & Erin (@sweetteach81) were only going to be in town on Monday! Therefore the plan was to meet them on Monday, and we would start looking around town for JK. Jordan said while in town, to wear something to get noticed & he would be looking for us. That is why Erin made us Jordan Idol shirts.

They also had “From Charlotte to Jordan Idol” on the back of their car. We spent all morning/afternoon searching for Jordan, Jason & Aaron. Looking, tweeting & following Jason’s “clues.” It was a pretty interesting morning…The bartender at the Sheraton tried to help us out with which hotels to try. She told us Van Halen was staying in the same hotel we were! When we were walking from hotel to hotel, people kept stopping us because of our shirts thinking American Idol was in town. Once we explained what it was, they were very helpful in telling us places to try. There was this one hotel that is suppose to be the nicest one in Nashville called the Hermitage. When we were walking by the doorman stopped us. He asked about our shirts & what we were doing. He said “well I can’t let you in dressed that was.” We were like well should we go inside because we have clothes to change into. We told him we were just walking by and he stopped us. Well he said we can go in. We figured he must have been giving us a clue. We walked in and looked around, but we didn’t see anything. We went to the restroom to figure out our next move. I later found out that was not the correct place & he was not giving us a clue…booo! Outside this hotel is where the little British woman tried to feel up my tatas! She got about 6 inches from me and asked “What’s Jordan Idol.” While running her finger under the words of my shirt…Ummm
no!!! I kept backing away & she’d get closer…CREEPY!!! Well we decided to go to another hotel. About that time we hear a firetruck go by & Jason tweets a firetruck just went by. We decided to go inside. We were already on our 3rd stop at Starbucks but needed an excuse to be there. Then Jason sent a tweet about having lunch & he was on his blackberry & laptop at the same time. We started looking for places with Wifi. Finally we decided to just head over to music row. We were sitting in a parking lot of music row letting our phones charge. Mine was dying & so was Dannie’s. We were moments from getting out when we saw Jason’s magic words “Going to Target.” Now we had no clue which Target he meant, but we immediately put it in the GPS and headed to the nearest one. I was getting nervous because the direction we were headed wasn’t a Target on my phone, but AMEN we didn’t listen to my stupid phone!!!
As we pulled up and were walking in we decided to split up for better results. Well I am a people watcher by nature, so I tend to look around all the time. When we were walking by the front I looked in where the Starbucks was just as Jordan was turning back to the counter. I saw him 1st, and I said “Oh my God.” Then turned back & saw Jason. Then I knew it was them. I told the girls “Oh my God! They’re in there at Starbucks!” We freaked, but stayed “calm.” Erin and I grabbed each other’s hand as we walked up. Jordan saw us and laughed and hid behind a pole. He asked how we found him. Jason said he tweeted they were going to Target. He gave us all hugs and told us to sit down.


Lol…It was cute because when we took the picture he made a comment about his eyes being squinty. I just find it adorable someone so hot showing insecurity. But that is basically it…We sat around chatting & took a few pictures. It was so fun and comfortable. We were nervous as hell, but at the same time I was at complete ease. I just kept staring at him thinking “Wow! I can’t believe I’m talking to Jordan Knight!” We were actually there for just over an hour I think, which OMG! Is fantastic.

Erin & Dannie had to leave that night because they both had to work the next day. This meant they were going to miss Jordan Idol. Jordan said he was going to be recording all night, but he would let us stop by the studio since they were in town for the one day. We went to Starbucks to hang out until we got the word to come over. Once we got there, we were told to wait on a couch in the waiting room/living room area. Then Jordan came out. He asked if Jason showed us around. We said no, so he said “Do you want to see the studio.” We were like HELL YEAH!! I’ve never been in a real recording studio!! It was so cool!! We got to meet Kendrick(the songwriter), Aaron(the producer), Grant (I don’t remember his role) and Ted (the engineer). By this time we changed into our regular shirts, but brought the Jordan Idol shirts with us. We showed them to everyone. They loved them! We took another picture with Jordan’s phone, which he lost & Kendrick took a pic with his camera which I finally got a month later! We had to leave & wait while JK recorded. They came out to take a break and chatted for a bit. This is when Jordan signed our Jordan Idol shirts. They say the same thing. Mine “To Kristie Great to hang out Love Jordan K” *Swoon* While they were upstairs getting coffee we realized it was late, and they still had an 8 hour drive home! Once Jordan came downstairs we told him we had to leave. L He walked us out & gave us the biggest hug ever!!! When I hugged him I wouldn’t let go! I said something like “I don’t want to go!” He just squeezed me harder. He was such a gentleman and so welcoming. It was definitely the greatest experience of my life! Hopefully they’ll come to Atlanta for Jordan Idol & the hunt can begin again! Wooooo!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment