So my goal on this 5* was to get up front because the last time 1- I couldn’t speak and 2- Jordan laid on the damn ground and I didn’t get to stand next to him! I stood next to Mary Ann while we were waiting to go in. She is a 5* professional, and I asked her for something to say. While trying to think of something…oh no it was time to go in! Well we walk into the room and there they were in all their glory! We got to stand and stare at their beautiful faces while the other group did their meet and greet. Well that just made me more nervous! I had already grabbed Mary Ann’s had and at this point I told her I didn’t think it was physically possible to let go! As we walked over I finally let go.

1st up beautiful, sweet Jon…I was too nervous, I have no clue what I said so we’ll pretend it was something really witty and he told me I was the most beautiful girl he’s ever seen. Next was Danny…mmm….that’s really all that can be said. I met him the night before at the hotel, and he was nice enough to take a picture with us. I told him thank you for taking the picture and he said you’re welcome…so sweet! Then the moment I had been waiting for most of my life. Now I did meet him in Nashville in March, but I didn’t say anything except for hi so this was my opportunity to actually speak to the man of my dreams! The first words out of mouth “OH MY GOD!!!” I know…I’m a dork! He asked if I was excited for the show. I told him yes we had front row center so we were super excited. Then I told him the story of how my cousin and I fought over him our whole lives and she always won because she was older. Then it was time for our picture. The moment was so surreal. It was like it was just me and Jordan. We couldn’t fit in with the group so we had to move forward. His arm was around me for both pics. For the 2nd pic he looked at me and I gave him this look that just made him die laughing, so in the second pic he’s laughing. Afterwards he said I was getting sassy in that pic. I said “You know it!” then I had to say goodbye. Then I saw Donnie told him I had to have a Donnie hug, saw Joe told him have a great show then off to enjoy Front Row Center Full Service!

No comments:
Post a Comment